It’s January 2021, and the 2021 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are far away. This year, as last year, I will publish the best deals below.
This year’s Sole Fitness Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale is still far away. ❤️ In the meantime click here to get the currently best deals available
Update 28/11: It’s over – the 2020 black friday & cyber monday sales are over! Stay tuned for 2021 when the november sales returns.
Update 20/11: Ladies and Gents, Black Friday 2020 is here. I love this time of the year, it’s when I pull the trigger and purchase the resources that I need to dominate my competition and reach my goals, and now, for you, I have updated the prices to reflect the latest savings available!
This year is no different; I continue to bring Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials and discounts to our existing readers and subscribers!
“To me, a treadmill or elliptical is the ultimate in indoor cardio,” she said. “You get the benefits of running and walking, and you get the benefit of a great, easy-to-follow workout. Plus, all you need is a place to put the shoes and a TV or iPad for your music. And when it comes to the treadmill, you don’t have to worry about that annoying incline you’ve seen in so many commercials, because you get your own resistance.”
Sole Fitness Black Friday & Cyber Monday List of Deals
Looking to burn off all of that turkey and gravy with a new exercise machine, or maybe prepare yourself for getting started once the rest of the holidays are over? Look no further than Sole Fitness, the #1 leading brand for treadmills and cardio equipment worldwide.
Their machines are affordable (especially with Black Friday going on), packed with features, and proven to withstand the test of time – you won’t need to buy a new Sole treadmill a few years from now – that’s for sure.
Browse below to find the best Sole Fitness Black Friday deals of 2020.
Sole Treadmills Black Friday Discounts
The New Sole F80 Black Friday Treadmill – $1,599.99
If you’ve always wanted an elite treadmill but you could never justify the expense, now is your chance to own one without paying much more than a regular treadmill would cost. The Sole F80 Black Friday deal is available right now for almost 50% off – and to top things off, shipping is even free.
What makes the F80 so special?
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck. Reduces impact by a massive 40%, meaning that when you run for longer distances, shin splints and chronic injuries are less of a problem. Other similar decks can cost $5,000+, even with a Black Friday discount. (There’s a reason why Sole is so popular.)
- 15 levels of incline. Up to 12 MPH. The F80 is completely customizable to your unique methods of training. Easily adjust speed, incline, and more from the armrests without skipping a step.
- Vibrant, next-gen display. The huge display screen will tell you everything you need to know about your run – how far you’ve gone, how many calories you’ve burned, etc. You can always turn the screen off if you’re someone who prefers peace and quiet.
Overall, the F80 doesn’t have multimedia features or anything of that nature, but as a running machine, it cannot be beat. Save over 50% on Black Friday by clicking below and you’ll be happy you did for years down the line.
The New Sole F63 Black Friday Treadmill – $999.99
The Sole F63 Black Friday deal from Sole is another very popular offering, just without the high price tag or the expansive laundry list of features.
- Six built-in training programs. You can choose weight loss, cardiovascular improvement, or any of the other programs, then adjust based on your current running ability.
- You can start small. The F63 treadmill goes all the way down to 1.0 MPH, making it a perfect choice for casual walkers or joggers.
- The perfect harmony of price and quality. All of the parts used in the F63 are high-end, but not extreme luxury that would cost an arm and a leg.
For beginners and intermediate runners, the F63 is a good choice for a starting treadmill. If you have the money to spend, though, we’d recommend upgrading to the F80 right off the bat – you’ll want a better treadmill eventually, and there’s no guarantee the Black Friday sales will be this good ever again. (Usually, Sole offers just $100 off, not remotely close to 50%!)
Sole Elliptical Black Friday Sales
The New Sole E35 Black Friday Elliptical Trainer – $1,499.99
Sole’s treadmills are known around the world, but ellipticals are a close runner up. They’re not as popular in general, so Sole doesn’t sell as many units per year, but of the customers who do use ellipticals, Sole is always the preferred choice – especially in this price range.
Customers can grab the Sole E35 Black Friday deal and save $100 this year’s Black Friday. The elliptical is everything you need, without any of the “fluff” features that increase the price past $1,000 and closer to $2,000 (Sole has plenty of these ellipticals, if that’s your thing).
But we’d recommend sticking with the basics.
Notable features of the E35 include:
- Built-in speakers – and they’re actually get loud, with surprisingly powerful bass.
- Optimized petals – and with an oversized design and a calculated degree shift, the E35 will never hurt your legs, even if you use it for extended periods of time.
- Completely stable – even if you’re pushing yourself to the limit, the machine won’t squeak or become shaky.
There’s really not much else you need in an elliptical – the E35 is a safe choice with everything you need and nothing you don’t. And, it’s still backed by Sole’s bulletproof warranty, so you’ll be able to use it for years down the line just as you would their treadmills.
Don’t miss $100 off – click below to view more details on the Sole E35 Black Friday sale.
How to get Sole’s Black Friday deals
Unlike other fitness companies, Sole does not allow individual retailers to undercut each other for the cheapest price, either regularly or on holidays. This means that on the day of Black Friday, prices for the equipment should be regular everywhere… except for on Sole’s official website.
In general, Sole runs a 50% off discount on all of their products on Sole Fitness Black Friday. However, this year, they have increased discounts in a major way, offering $800 off or more on most of their products. That’s crazy!
To check the exact prices of each exercise machine, simply click through to Sole’s official website and navigate to the particular product you’re interested in.
To make things easy for you, below, we’ve included links to each of the three Sole Fitness Black Friday sale items described above.
If you’re still on the fence, just remember that a treadmill or elliptical (or any other machine from Sole) is one of the healthiest investments you can make. When you get one, there’s no excuse to not work out, and in a few months, you’ll find yourself closer to your fitness goals than ever before.